Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Howard Stern takes on Piers Morgan, slams Jay Leno

King of all media was on Piers new show last night and trashed Leno while praising Letterman.

-Stern slammed Jay Leno, saying, "Jay is insane and Jay is a crook. And the whole world knows exactly what he is up to. He steals a tremendous amount of material. He is not fit to scrub David Letterman's feet. I don't know why he's beaten David Letterman in the ratings. America must be filled with morons who at night lay in bed and the ones who are watching him must be in a coma."

-Stern said his own radio show drives him crazy. "I came to a conclusion. My contract was up a few months ago. I really thought I was going to retire. I said, 'Why am I doing this anymore? I've proven everything I needed to prove. ... It makes me crazy. I hate getting up early every morning. ... I am driven by a neurotic compulsion to do that show. And it doesn't seem enjoyable. I go home every night and go, 'I did a horrible job!'"

More Here


No comments:

Post a Comment