Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tiffany Opens Up on Dating 'Good Kisser' Jonathan Knight

"They came backstage, five hot guys, and it was me and my girlfriend eating lunch," she recalled. "We shared an agent and they were like, 'We have this new group,' and they turned on the boombox and you know, I was like, 'Put them on right now!'"

Debbie Gibson, who teamed up with Tiff to make the amazingly titled movie 'Mega Python vs. Gatoroid,' wanted to stress the significant role her friend played in the lives of millions of screaming, NKOTB button-wearing girls back then. Story Here

Outing of NKOTB member
"The quiet one, the shy one," Tiffany admitted. "[Jonathan Knight] became gay later. I didn't do it. I had issues with that. I was thinking maybe I did. Now looking back when we were dating, he was so much fun. We used to do facials together. He was so easy to talk to."




No comments:

Post a Comment