Wednesday, January 26, 2011

'Bachelor' Contestant Michelle Money: I Had Affair With Married NBA Star Carlos Boozer

When Michelle first met Carlos, she was a recent divorcee living in Salt Lake City, and he was a star forward on the Utah Jazz. Michelle implies that Carlos led her to believe he had separated - though he didn't file for divorce until March 2009, while he and Michelle were involved. Michelle tells Life & Style she regrets any part she played in Carlos' split from wife Cece. "I should never have been so naive to assume what I was told was true," Michelle says now. "I'm not trying to shy away from the fact that he was still married. I don't put that on Carlos. I don't put that on anyone but myself. I feel terrible for Cece for that pain she's had to go through and that I am a part of it."

Story Here

No comments:

Post a Comment