Wednesday, November 17, 2010

''over my f**king dead body will D'banj sleep with me".................Sarah Ofili

 


 
<><><>                               
  
Sarah Ofili and Killz' Ikechuckwu'                                                

Killz ''nobody slept with sarah ofili!,Ok o I don't know how these stories are being made but nobody tried to toast my woman o. Gosh you guys can entertain yourselves o kai''.

Sarah replies ''over my f**king  dead body will D'banj sleep with me,thats just
gross,have
you seen my man Killz?I have enough 6pack,i don't need two and half:.I live in londonand not ikeja.we have never been friends not to talk of lovers.if he has problems with my man he should take it up with him like a man and leave my name out of this market crap.how come he has not responded that this rumour is a lie? Because it is feeding his ego,but when they said Ike beat him up his team quickly tweeted that its a lie but now that a woman is involved they don't want to clear names::...its disgusting Nigerian men quickly turn to women to do their dirty work,they cant stand the heat so all the blame is put on a woman.i will not tolerate my name and image being toyed with,if anyone carries this dirty rumour further without proof they will face the consequences:
This is libel.what a disgusting defamation of my character!''


  

No comments:

Post a Comment