Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Keri Hilson On Jones Magazine Cover....Talks About Her Beef With Ciara


   Keri Hilson is on the latest issue of Jones Magazine.In it she blames the media for her feud with Ciara .
 If you recall Keri took shots at Ciara on
her “Turnin’ Me On” remix featuring T-Pain and Lil Wayne
“Go ‘head and tell them folks how long I been writing your songs,” Hilson sings. “I been puttin’ you on, just check the credits, ho.”
Keri also talked about ending her feud with Ciara & how it all came about in the first place :
“It was unfortunate, because we used to be really good friends,” Hilson said in the cover story. “We let the media get in the way and speak for us, and we weren’t speaking to each other.
“We’re good now, Nobody wants to fight with an old friend. It’s not cute, and it doesn’t reflect our character. Don’t get me wrong: I am feisty, but I’m not catty

No comments:

Post a Comment