Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nigerian Designer, Gets Harper's Bazaar Feature



Nigerian born, designer Yemi Osunkoya has just been featured by international magazine Harper's Bazaar. The man behind fashion power house 'Kosibah' celebrated his birthday last Saturday (23rd of April to be precise) and is still basking in the success of his fashion outing at the Oaken wedding event featuring Preston Bailey. In the interview he talked about an array of  issues from his prediction on   what Kate Middleton will wear on her wedding day to what got him into the bridal couture business.
On what got him into the business he had this to say, "It's a bit of a cliché, but ever since I was about 6 or 7, I would draw," says the Nigerian native. "I'd come back from the weddings and draw what I'd seen. Then I started putting my own ideas into my drawings and not just copying what I had seen".
The designer

On his prediction for what he thinks Kate Middleton will wear he said "I predict she's going to wear
more after the jump 
something form-fitting," what he calls an amended A-line, "with some form of sleeve — maybe illusion or three-quarter. Covered, but not in a mumsy kind of way." There will be a "wow" factor to the dress, but with a modern twist."







For more on the inter view click here
Visit Kosaibah on his website ....Kosibah

Photo credits....... Haper's Baazar, Kosibah,neks2u
,

No comments:

Post a Comment